I imagined the world to be an examination hall and life to be a test. I looked around and I saw people
1. Who find the questions to be really easy but don’t even attempt to answer them spending the whole time celebrating how easy the test is.
2. Who find the questions to be too hard and don’t even attempt to answer them spending the whole time complaining that the test is out of course.
3. Who don’t even care about the questions on the test and are too busy making sure that their chair, table and environment are perfect.
4. Who are not bothered about their test. They are more concerned about how the other candidates are doing and keep complaining about how the others have it better.
5. Who spend most of their time trying to make sure that the others fail without thinking that the others’ failure would not mean their own success.
6. Who spend most of their time trying to copy others without realizing that everyone has a different question paper.
7. Who are so concerned about how much time they and their friends and relatives would get for the test that they completely ignore the test itself, thus making whatever amount of time they have, fruitless.
8. Who keep trying to pretend that they have the best seat in the hall and don’t realize that it does not matter the least.
9. Who keep trying to pretend that they know all the answer and don’t realize that its what they write that matters, not what they make the other candidates believe.
10. Who quietly attempt the questions, with the belief that it is not their answers that will be graded but the effort they put in.