I landed in the UK for treatment a couple of days ago. Looking at my condition, I was amused to realize that maybe,
I AM PAKISTAN
1. I have been passing through critical times for years and years now.
2. My condition has deteriorated in the past few years at a pace that has alarmed and sometimes really scared me.
3. But I have a strong faith in God.
4. I have people who support me, pray for me and give me hope.
5. I have never given up.
6. I have faced situations where all hope seemed lost but I tried to keep my spirits high.
7. I have seen people who have nothing to offer but negativity, pessimism and sarcasm and I have realized that if I can’t progress because of them, I will progress in spite of them.
8. I have continued to help myself first before looking at others to come and give me a hand.
9. I am still surviving and expect to get better and better despite all odds.
10. I believe I can.