AND DON’T TELL ME IT NEVER HAPPENED. REMEMBER WHEN…..
1. You stared at a digital watch continuously in the last minute of the hour to catch the moment when all numbers changed at once?
2. You tried to control your pee and succeeded for hours, only to fail seconds before you got your pants off?
3. The cop signaled to the car behind you or right in front of you to stop and your heart sank, even though you weren’t doing anything wrong?
4. Your wife or parents or someone called and asked where you were, and you spontaneously lied, without any reason at all?
5. You met someone and couldn’t remember his name and kept making lame efforts to get him to tell it, like ‘how do you spell your name?’
6. You nodded your head when asked if you knew about something even when you had no idea what it was?
7. You told a story claiming it happened to someone you know, when actually you had just heard it from someone who claimed it had happened to someone he/she knew?
8. You laughed at a joke or a witty remark hiding the fact that you did not get it?
9. You did not recognize the voice on the phone but pretended that you did, all the while trying to recall the name?
10. You pressed ‘like’ on a status not because you liked it, but because you wanted people to see that you liked such stuff?