1. Whether Dr. Arsalan Iftikhar’s case is actually a conspiracy or not. What I am concerned about though is the terrible state of lower judiciary and the increasing involvement of the higher courts in political matters.
2. Whether Raymond Davis was a spy or just a lowly employee or part of a Grand design. What I am concerned about though is the number of unnecessary deaths on the roads and what the government plans to do about them.
3. Whether Osama Bin Laden was here with the connivance of our agencies or whether he was actually killed or whether he even actually existed. What I am concerned about though is the complete lawlessness prevalent in the country and what plans do we have to improve the situation.
4. Whether the Prime Minister writes the effing letter or not. What I am concerned about though is what our rulers plan to do to make sure that further conflicts between the executive and the judiciary are avoided.
5. Whether Veena Malik is an enemy or just plain stupid or actually justified. What I am concerned about though is what values govern the actions of our media personnel and how we plan to keep things from getting out of hand in this area.
6. Which Indian film flops or which Bollywood actor is going out with whom. What I am concerned about though is where our own industry is headed and what we plan to do to make sure that we produce some quality cinema.
7. What monstrosities the previous government committed. What I am interested in though are clear facts and figures of how this government’s performance compares with the previous one and their strategies regarding the country’s future.
8. Whether PPP or PML(N) is better. What I am concerned about though is if they actually intend to put national interest above personal gain ever in the future.
9. How many people attended any PTI rally. What I am interested in though is the exact clear cut strategy of Khan through which he will attempt to rid us of all evils.
10. Whatever the media is making so much fuss about. I am concerned with things they never seriously discuss.