1. The chronically starved individuals whose sole aim is to eat as much as they possibly can without any care for decency, manners or their own digestive systems. These people’s time at the wedding is divided into the waiting-for-the-meal and eating-like-animals phases.
2. The incurable tharkis who are just there to check out the girls and try their luck.
3. The girls who are just there waiting to be noticed by the incurable tharkis.
4. The older people who want one more moment in the beautiful sunshine of importance.
5. The kids who could not care less if it were a funeral instead of a wedding and who spend their whole time running around aimlessly and continuously.
6. The baradari who are there primarily in the hope that something would go drastically wrong and they would have a ball telling the story to everyone who didn’t attend. If nothing goes drastically wrong, they do not lose heart and make up some story worth being told.
7. The women who don’t give half as much importance to the occasion as they do to their ambition of looking better than every other woman, including the bride.
8. The mothers who come with only one thing on their minds, a bride for their eligible sons.
9. Those who did not want to come but were forced to by the fact that the parents of the groom / bride attended the wedding of their son / daughter.
10. The poor creatures who don’t even know who is getting married, and had to come just because there was no one else to take their grandpa or chacha or mama to the wedding.